Instructor, Environmental Science
Position Title Instructor - Environmental Science
• Minimum Ph.D. in an environmental science area with expertise in aquatic ecology
• Prior post-secondary teaching experience
• Demonstrated excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Strong communication, presentation, and classroom management skills
• A background in reclamation and/or environmental regulation/law
Department Environmental Technology
Keyano College is seeking a dynamic and engaging instructor with an environmental science background to join our department of University Studies and Environmental Technology.
The ideal candidate will possess a PhD in a field of environmental science closely matched to the subject areas of our Diploma and B.Sc. programs in Environmental Science, preferably aquatic ecology, with specialized knowledge of the boreal forest.
The ideal candidate must be able to deliver on all aspects of the student’s educational experience: lectures, laboratories, and field trips.
Please Note: As part of the application process a statement of Teaching Philosophy is required to be part of your submission.
Under the Required Document section below, please attached your Teaching Philosophy in the Other Document section along with your current resume and cover letter.
Advertised Salary Compensation is competitive and includes comprehensive health and benefit package. This position qualifies for the Regional Living Allowance of $1040.00 per month (subject to review).