Production Coordinator - Six month limited term
Association canadienne des professeures et professeurs d'université
Temporary Position Posting
Position title: Production Coordinator
Job hire rate: $79,688
Contract Duration: 6 months
• Advanced or specialized administrative support
• Plays a pivotal role in the overall production of CAUT’s publications and other material, in both hard copy and digital formats.
• Plays a central role in supporting other administrative assistants by ensuring documents are properly formatted and converted
• Ensures quality control and consistency of CAUT’s publications and other material, in both hard copy and digital formats.
• Typically works under the direction of more senior Employees or Managers
• Advanced formatting
• Archiving of digital documents
• Quality control
• Printing and reproduction services
• Administrative and/or technical support for CAUT publications and related business activities
• Working with or providing assistance to more senior Employees or Managers
• Ability to use, database and spreadsheet software applications, with advanced word processing and formatting skills
• Ability to operate large reproduction device
• Ability to coordinate the tasks of other Employees
• Ability to work with minimal supervision while exhibiting strong initiative and judgment
• Ability to interpret and apply guidelines within established policies and procedures
• Normally requires a high school education
• Some post-secondary education or training
CAUT is committed to the principles of employment equity and seeks to diversify its workforce. Aboriginal people, persons with a disability, people who identify as LGBTQ2S, racialized people, and women are actively encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should submit their applications by 5:00 pm on Friday February 22, 2019 by email to email@example.com. All applications should be addressed to the Director of Operations and contain a covering letter and resume. References will be required following the first interview.